Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New old pictures..



Earlier this week my friend Deanna told me that they had disposable cameras that they had sent to Lauren before they adopted her. She was going to take them and get them developed and see what was on them. Last night she scanned and sent me a couple of the pictures that were on there. Arianna was in them! These were taken many months ago, and maybe even before we started the process to adopt Arianna. So it was pretty exciting to see this little snippet of her life. On a sad note I noticed the older girl that is standing behind Arianna and Lauren. She looks so sad and without hope. She is probably too old to be adopted, so I wonder what will happen to her. It is so important to find homes for these children before it is to late. I really hope that our story will help someone who might be thinking about older child adoption.

0 comments: