Friday, June 13, 2008

I'm happy to report....

That we finally have travel dates!!! We will be leaving for China on July 5th, and we will arrive in Guangzhou on July 6th!! We will then have our "Forever Family Day" with Arianna on July 7th. I am so glad that we can now count off the days until we receive our precious new daughter! I hope that you will all pray for us as we travel, that things will go smoothly and pray for Arianna as she is being prepared to join her new family. We will be posting on this blog during our stay in China.

3 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

Congratulations!!!! I'm so jealous!!! BUT, so happy for Arianna and your family!!! Can't wait to follow your journey to China!!! Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Can't wait to go along with you and your family!
Hugs
Cheri Black and family

kim said...

Congratulations! I can only imagine how excited you and your family must be. A long wait coming quickly to its conclusion. I wlll be watching your updates from your other site. Can't wait to hear how all is going.