Thursday, June 5, 2008

New pictures from TODAY!!!!



This morning when I checked my e-mail I was thrilled to find new pictures of Arianna from someone who had visited her at the SWI today! He had many sweet things to say about her and it was such a blessing to know that she is doing well. He told us that her favorite subject in school is English! She is very happy to have a MaMa and BaBa, and is excited that we will be there soon to get her. I have been so blessed with this adoption that we have been able to get so many pictures and video of Arianna and to have people that have met her, to tell us what she is like and how she is doing. I am also thankful that when I needed some encouragement the most the Lord provided that in the form of these new pictures. God is Good!!

2 comments:

Difference2This1 said...

How exciting!!!! It is SO neat that she is excited to come home!!!! What a blessing to know she how happy this makes her!

Jill said...

Praying for that TA this week!