Sunday, January 20, 2008

All about Annika....







Annika was my first and much prayed for daughter. I spent two years asking the Lord to bless me with a daughter and He decided to bless me abundantly. Annika is a bright and beautiful young lady, with a bright future ahead of her. She is sweet, kind and very smart. She has been such a blessing to me from the day she was born. I couldn't ask for a better daughter and friend. I so much enjoy spending time with her. Like her older brother Brandon, she has a dramatic side that is very fun to be around. Annika likes to play with Alenna, spend time with her best friend, read, watch her favorite TV shows, and play games. She also has a wonderful heart for the Lord. When she was just three years old she asked Jesus into her heart and from that time on she has been a dedicated Christian and has always had such a sweet spirit about her. She has a servant's heart and loves to help others. I am very blessed to have her in my life.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I love the bios on your kiddos, I have been waiting for Alenna's before I commented....but...

You have great kids and they all have sweet spirits. Great family!