Thursday, January 17, 2008

We have PA!

Finally after 7 weeks of waiting we have pre-approval from China to adopt our precious girl. I know that I didn't have anything to worry about, we didn't have any reason for China to reject us, but I still worried. A lot! It is like a huge burden off my shoulders to hear that we have been approved. I don't know why I worry so much about these things, but I know that for the last week and a half I have been hard to live with. But now I feel like the sun has come out and life can go on.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Congratulations! You have beautiful children.

Desiree' said...

Congratulations!!!

Global Girl said...

Congrats, Christy! I hope to have pictures for you soon :)

Research-China.Org said...

Congratulations on your pending adoption!

When you are ready to obtain your daughter's "finding ad" (which has a photo of her months younger than her referral photos!), come visit us at www.research-china.org. We also have tons of DVDs and photos!

All the best!

Brian