Thursday, January 17, 2008

All about Bryan







Bryan is my first born. He is the child that made me a mom. As my first born he will always have a special place in my heart. Bryan is the kindest, most gentle and helpful person you will ever meet. He loves to help others and is always the first to notice when someone needs help. He has a heart for the Lord and is a real sweetheart. I am very lucky to have such a great teenage boy! These are some of my favorite pictures from the last year. As you can see he is also a great big brother.

2 comments:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

What a wonderful family you have! Congratulations on your many blessings (especially your newest one. She's BEAUTIFUL!).

Christie and Eddie Daniels
LID 4/25/06

www.danielschinajourney.blogspot.com

Mom 2 six said...

Sounds like a wonderful guy !