Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Drumroll please.....

The big day is finally here! We are DTC!!!! Our agency just let me know today that our dossier will be hand carried by our agency director to China this week! I can't believe how fast things are going! On another note, Annika got her passport this week. Guess, how long it took? One week! That's it! Just one week! When we received it in the mail, I about fell over! This same thing happened when we were in the process to adopt Alenna. Everything happened for us so quickly. I really hope it continues and we will be able to travel in May to get Arianna. I am so ready to bring her home.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations Christy!

Difference2This1 said...

Congratulations!!! As much as it would be wonderful to travel with you, we're falling behind in waiting for that pesky I-171H. I truly hope your LOA/TA comes quickly and you get that girl home in May!