Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hard day

I am having a really hard day today. I don't know if I just don't have enough things to do to occupy my mind or if it is just the emotional letdown now that we have our paperwork sent off. Some days I can handle the wait and some days I just want to pull my hair out. Today is a hair pulling day. I look at the calender and count the days and I just feel so depressed that we will not be able to travel in May like we are hoping too. I know that if we don't travel by May we will most likely have to wait until September to travel and it hurts too much to think about. I know that the Lord is in control, but when I think about how hard this is for Arianna, waiting for us to come and get her, it makes it harder for me. I am so ready to go and get her! It does seem like things might be speeding up some, but I don't know if it will be enough for us to travel in May. I could really use so prayers right now and maybe a new project to keep me busy.

2 comments:

kim said...

prayers for you today and tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow, until your daughter is home with her family!

Truly Blessed said...

I found your blog through RQ's site (love your screen name, btw!) and we're in the same slow boat to China...

I'm so afraid we won't be able to travel until after Olympics, but really, really don't want to wait that long. My daughter isn't as old as yours, but I still don't want to make her wait any longer than she has to for us.

I hope BOTH of our LOA's come soon!

TB