Saturday, March 1, 2008

Father Daughter Ball












Last night my husband took our daughter Annika to the annual Father Daughter Ball. It was a wonderful experience for Annika and I know that Tim enjoyed it also. After the party was over Tim and I were talking about how wonderful it is that he was able to take Annika to this Ball and be treated like a princess. It is very important to us that our daughters know how they should be treated by the men in their lives. As they grow they will know the love of a father, and the main man in their life, so that when they are grown they will be able to find a loving, caring husband that will treat them like queens. Before the ball started I took some pictures of Tim and Annika, and I have posted a few of my favorites. I can't get over how fast Annika is growing up, she is such a lovely young lady, and you couldn't ask for a better daughter!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Those are such beautiful pictures! What a special time for your hubby and your daughter. I found your blog through China Adopt Talk! Blessings!
Kim
www.tmphillips.com/adoption/

Jill said...

Beautiful pictures Christy! It was neat to hear Tim talk about this in Sunday School this week. It sounded like he had a great time with his daughter.

Lori said...

hi Christy,
ohh....
Annika looked so pretty.
Con said that Annika couldn't stop smiling the entire time at the Ball.
What wonderful memories they made together.
Way to go, Dad.

;0)

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,
Annika looked so pretty.
Con told us when he got home that Annika couldn't stop smiling the entire time.
What a special memory she will share with her dad.
Way to go Dad!

Lori

kim said...

Hi Christy,
I found your blog through my sister's (Tricia) links to other blogs.
Your daughter is simply beautiful! The pictures are incredible also. Did you take them? You are very talented as a photographer!! I also browsed your blog and was excited to see what God is doing in your life. He is amazing and wonderful!
Your family is beautiful! I'll return to read of your life often.
Kim

Christy said...

Kim, thank you for your kind words. I did take the pictures, I am still a beginner in photography but I am enjoying it. We are very excited about the Lord's work in our lives also. It has truly amazed us what He has done when we are willing to let Him work in our lives and hearts! Christy