Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well, here's what you are waiting for...






NEW PICTURES!!!! I had a wonderful conversation with Deanna the mom of Arianna's best friend. She told me that they had a very good day at the orphanage and that they really enjoyed meeting Arianna. Deanna told me that Arianna was a very sweet, smart, helpful, and outgoing little girl. She also said that she couldn't be cuter. She also told me that her daughter Lauren and Arianna are best friends! They did everything together, including sleeping and eating. I am so glad that they will be able to continue to see each other and talk to each other after they are both home. I was very happy to hear that Arianna is being well cared for and loved at the orphanage and that the Director of the orphanage was a very caring person. This is really one of the best days! I can hardly wait to go and get my girl!

5 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Christy,
I am so excited for your family.
What a blessing Arianna has in you!
Thank you for sharing your journey with us on the web.

Lori
;0)

Difference2This1 said...

What amazing photos and info. you received!! What incredible treasures!!! Jennifer

Beth said...

The pictures are precious. I know how wonderful it is to get updated photos and information, and how it makes your heart ache to hold your child. Praying for a speedy TA.
Much love,
Beth

Jill said...

What a beautiful smile she has! I can hardly wait to meet her.

Global Girl said...

She's got a great smile, Christy!

I'm so glad everything is well at the SWI. I hope you are there before me!

I'd love to hear more about your friend's trip. Does she have a blog?