Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I can hardly breath!

I am so excited!!!! There is a family that I have become good friends with that is in China right now getting their beautiful daughter! Their daughter is from the same orphanage that Arianna is at, so they are going to the orphanage tomorrow to visit. They are going to take pictures and video of Arianna for us and give her the care package and photo album that I have sent. They have had a long hard wait to get their daughter and I am so happy that they are finally in China getting their girl, I am also happy that they are able to visit the orphanage and get pictures for us. It will help me so much with this wait. So, check back soon to see the new pictures!

1 comments:

Desiree' said...

Love the new look!! Can't wait to see the new picks of Arianna.